ProgramsSubmitted by admin on Thu, 05/19/2011 - 07:40
AAM partners with leading channels in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe to produce a range of programming on issues about the Middle East and the Muslim World.
- Partnerships include documentaries, town hall discussions, journalism fellowships, and more.
- A bureau of Pakistani correspondents based at AAM’s Washington office, providing primetime reports for Pakistan’s top news channels.
- A weekly radio series for Afghanistan’s leading radio channel, produced by our all-Afghan team in Kabul.
- Collaborative projects with Tunisian media that provides informative and engaging programming for the Tunisian people at a crucial moment in their country’s democratic transition.
Domestically, we produce in-depth radio programming on international affairs, for broadcast on public radio stations nationwide.
- America Abroad, a monthly international affairs documentary on public radio.
- Town hall meetings that connect Americans with audiences in the Middle East and South Asia, for direct dialogue key issues such as human rights, education, public health, and governance.